Followers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Connor's 2 Week Photo Shoot!

Hello Everyone!
Jason and I decided to take Connor for his first "Photo Shoot" yesterday. We waited until he was 2 weeks old so that both my color and his were a little more normal and we both didn't look so yellow! Things are still going great - however we have realized that little Connor is not "all Jason" as we previously thought! He has shown his little "red-headed temper" to Mommy and Daddy over the past 2 days and I have cringed as I have realized that I might have my hands full with a "Little Kellee" of my own! His temper is still nothing like mine yet, but I have a feeling it might be coming...now let's just hope that his hair follows suit! Enjoy the pictures and let us know what you think!



















We love you!
The Ratliffs

No comments: