Followers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Hello Everyone! I have uploaded a bunch of pictures for you to see...unfortunately they are not in any good order. Normally I would spend hours (literally) making sure they were in the perfect order, however I do not have that kind of time to dedicate to the blog any longer :) I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as Jason and I do! Let us know what you think :)
This is a picture of our hands on my pregnant belly just a couple of hours before Connor was born!
This is Connor and I last night, 8/21, relaxing in the study before dinner - thought the monkey on his butt was adorable!

Close up of the monkey :)

Connor and his Daddy hanging out in the study on 8/21!

Just chillin'...

His cute little outfit from Aunt Cassie and Uncle Jim...

Connor, looking adorable...

Aunt Suzie and Connor in their matching outfits!

Mommy loving on Connor - I know it looks like he's screaming, but he was actually yawning - bored with his own mother already!

My first up close look at my precious angel in the Operating Room...

Our sweet little Connor, only minutes old...

Jason showing me Connor in the Operating Room...

Right after Connor was born, back in our hospital room...

Granddaddy Greg and Connor...

How cute is he?!

After his hospital pictures...

Misty and I ready to head to the OR to have Connor...
Mamaw giving me words of wisdom before heading into the OR...

Jason and his brothers just before going to the OR...

Jason and his mom just before Connor was born...

Taking a break from pushing to see family...
My family arrived just before we began to push!

Everyone that was waiting on Connor to be born!

On 8/20, Misty and Rob came over with their beautiful daughter, Maelen! We just had to get a picture of Connor and Maelen in their opposing team colors! Maelen is just 2 months and 2 days older than Connor and Misty and I are convinced they will be married one day!
Connor checking out his future wife...

Not so sure about the colors she's wearing...

How sweet are they? As Misty would say, "Connor and Maelen sittin' in a Boppy..." (instead of a tree)...

Connor getting fresh with Maelen...Look at her look of surprise!

Jason and his future daughter in law :)

We hope you've all enjoyed! More to come!

Love,
Jason, Kellee, & Connor

No comments: