Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Connor's 2nd Week of Life Outside the Womb!

Hello Everyone!
It's been a little while since I've posted pictures because we've been sooooo busy! We are doing really well! We took Connor to his 2 week doctor's appointment on September 1st and got great news. The last visit we had (when he was 5 days old) he weighed 7lbs 11oz, but now he's up to an astonishing 9lbs 6oz!!!! He has also gained half an inch and is now 21 inches long! Dr. Makres said that he is developing very well and that we should keep up the good work! We don't go back until 10/13 for his 8 week appointment! Enjoy the pictures!
This is Connor on 8/26, just hanging around the house!
Connor and Mommy on Friday, 8/28, watching movies!

On Friday night, Granny and Granddaddy brought by dinner by for us!

Friday night again!

On Sunday, 8/30, Granny and Granddaddy brought us some fresh veggies from the Farmer's Market and some more dinner...

On Monday, 8/31, we went to walk in the park!




On Tuesday, 9/1, hanging around the house before going to see Dr. Makres!


After the doctor we went to one of our favorite spots, the Abingdon Winery, for some pictures and beautiful scenery!

This is Connor's "Mini-Methodist" shirt from our church!








On Tuesday night, our friends, Angela and Jonathan, brought us dinner! Thanks, it was delicious!

On Wednesday, 9/2, we decided to take a road trip to Gatlinburg to show Connor the sites! When I was just a baby, my parents brought me to Gatlinburg and I wanted to do the same for Connor. This is Connor at the Apple House while we were having lunch...how cute is he?!


We then took Connor to Elkmont Campground where my parents and I camped throughout my childhood!







We pulled over at an overlook and I saw my first bear in the wild in the Smokies - after 30 years of trips here!




Later that night, this is how I found Diablo...wrapped up in the nursing pillow, ready to eat!

Have a great week! We will post more pictures soon!
Love you all and thanks for all the well wishes!
The Ratliffs

No comments: