Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Connor's New Lightening McQueen Room!

Well, I hope you've all had a wonderful week!  Connor had a great week that included trips to the park, lots of fun with friends in the nursery (where I actually had to threaten to leave him because he wouldn't leave and didn't even care when I told him I was leaving!!!), and we even made a trip to the Splash Pad in Kingsport, where Connor and Harper THOROUGHLY enjoyed the water playground!  Good times!  Here are some pictures from this week!

This is Connor, on 7/25 - such a little cheese head!



On 7/26, showing "Jos-a-ca-mean" his cars!  He LOVES her!



On 7/27, relaxing, drinking his milk, and getting ready to wake up for another wonderful day!



On 7/29, playing with his beloved Daddy, on Daddy's Sabbath day!  We LOVE having Daddy home on Fridays!


On Saturday, 7/30, it was DOWN TO BUSINESS!  Grandaddy and Jo-Jo came over and helped us move Connor's furniture into his new BIG BOY Lightening McQueen room!  They also helped us build Cole's furniture and put up some blinds in Connor's new room!

Here is Grandaddy, in a pile of furniture building!


In front of Connor's crib in his NEW room!


31 weeks pregnant!  Today I hit 32 weeks - we are SOOOOOOO excited to meet this new little guy in just 7 weeks (or less!)


Connor, checking out the damage to his old room....


Showing him his new room, for the first time!




"Are you SURE this is MY room, Mommy?!"


He LOVES his poster!


He was TOTALLY overwhelmed!


And finally, my favorite site...my 2 boys' new bedrooms, right next to each other!  I know I've said it before, but being an only child, myself, there is NOTHING like knowing that we are giving Connor the greatest gift of all...a little brother!  We are THRILLED!


Grandaddy and Jo-Jo are on their way here right now to help me finish building Cole's new crib and dresser (daddy's on a staff retreat at work)...so more pictures to come!

Have a great week!

No comments: