Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fun in the HEAT!

Hello Everyone!!  I hope you've all been doing well!  SHEW is it ever HOT in Northeast Tennessee right now...okay, so I am 33 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) and that probably accounts for quite a bit of the discomfort!  We have been trying to get out and enjoy the warm sunshine before Fall gets here, but it's getting more and more difficult for me now.  The diet is going okay, however my blood glucose numbers have still been high, so I am not going to be surprised if they put me on insulin soon.  That has probably also been adding to the "not feeling so great" feeling going on around here :)  Regardless, we have gotten so much accomplished in the house, thanks to Jason and Jo and Greg!  We have now completely cleaned out our basement storage room and it is all clean and neatly packed (Thanks Jason!!)  Greg has also been hard at work, helping us build the nursery furniture for Cole, which Donnie and Vickie and Greg and Jo (and Granny and Pat) were so kind to buy for Cole!  Jo has been helping me tremendously by sorting the HUNDREDS of clothes that I have saved for Cole (from Connor) into labeled bins to store in that newly cleaned out and organized basement I was telling you about!  Thank the LORD for family!  It's all I can do to chase after Connor with this HUGE stomach and the complete deprivation of energy that the gestational diabetes has left me with! (By huge....you'll see what I mean in a minute...)

On Monday, Jason had a retreat at work and stayed over night in a lake house with the staff from Munsey.  He had a fantastic time and on Tuesday, 8/2, all of the staff's families got to join in the fun!  Here are some pictures of Connor, taking a boat ride with his Daddy and of course, Pastor Brian!  He had a BALL on the boat - wish I could have gone along!



And...here is what I mean when I say HUGE!  This is me, on 8/7 (today), at 32 weeks and 6 days pregnant.  Tomorrow I hit the big 33 week point! 


Me and my 2 boys!


I go to the doctor on Friday, 8/12, to set the date for the c section and also to see our little Cole for the first time since the 21 week sonogram!  We are super excited, but a little worried about it also due to the diabetes.  Speaking of 8/12....someone is turning the big number 2 on Friday, 8/12!!!!!  We are so excited and are throwing a big (wait for it)....LIGHTENING MCQUEEN birthday party for Connor on Saturday 8/13!!!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: