Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sprinkle!!

Hello Everyone!

Sorry it's been so long - lots going on here!  And as you'll soon see...the blog is not so cooperative lately...I'm considering stopping all together.  As I am a perfectionist, it drives me CRAZY to post a sideways picture, but I have done everything I can and cannot get them to be straight on blogger.  Anyway - you can see my frustration after messing with this for 35 minutes AGAIN.  Connor is doing GREAT!  We have his birthday party planned and are ready for the big number 2 in just a little over 2 weeks!  Cole is growing, growing, growing.  Unfortunately, I found out on 7/21, that I have Gestational Diabetes.  Turns out it is "fall out" from that wonderful Polycystic Ovary Syndrome that Dr. Thatcher diagnosed me with when we were trying to get pregnant the first time.  Good news is that I'm adapting to the EXTREME diet and have had good blood sugar numbers today.  If I can keep my numbers good until next Monday, I will not have to use insulin to control my blood sugar.  Coming from a person who has never dieted in her life...WOW this stuff is TOUGH!!!!

Onto the pictures!  This is a preview of Connor's new "big boy bedding" that my parents got him for his new room for his birthday!


This is Connor and Harper, playing at the park, on 7/13/11 - Anderson Park is the BEST - it's all shaded and not hot at all!


On 7/14, our dear little Connor, decided to throw a temper tantrum, in the parking lot of the YMCA.  He threw himself on the pavement (onto his glasses) and we ended up at the Emergency Clinic for stitches.  Luckily we did not need stitches, but did find out he had a sinus infection.  And his glasses were actually fixed, without having to use my warranty!!!  Great news! 


On 7/16, Jo and Adriel decided to throw me a "sprinkle" :)  It was a great shower with great friends and family!  Thanks to everyone who came out!


Adriel!


Mamaw!


Laura, Renee, Angela, and I


Daddy and Connor, crashing the festivities!


Even Connor got some gifts!


Jo, Pat, and Britney!


Me and Adriel...my sanity!!! :)


Laura, Renee, and Angela


Memaw (or Nona...not sure what he's decided to call Vickie these days :) and my Toogies!!


My gifts from Adriel!


Connor and Jo-Jo!


On Wednesday, 7/20, we decided to head to Steel Creek Park for a ride on the train with Harper and Adriel!  Connor LOVED it! 


On Wednesday, we headed back to the park for some playtime!  This is his favorite place to play in the park!


And here I am at 30 weeks pregnant on 7/24!  31 weeks tomorrow!  Just 8 more weeks till we get to meet our precious little Cole!



Have a great week!

No comments: