Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We're Back...FINALLY!

Hello Everyone!  Sorry it's been so long - we've been SO busy!  I'll catch you up on the last few weeks as we go through pictures!  Since the last time I posted, Connor was very sick with a fever and then it turned out that he was allergic to the penicillan that they were giving him and broke out in a full body rash.  YIKES!  However, the good news is that he was feeling better and back to himself in time for our Thanksgiving trip to Florida!  Just some quick stats before I move on to the pictures...Connor went for his 15 months checkup on 11/30, and he now weighs 24 lbs (50th percentile) and is 30 inches tall (10th percentile) and of course his head remains in the 90th percentile!  Dr. Makres said he's doing AWESOME and to keep up the good work!  Ok - ONTO THE PICTURES :)  by the way - this took me forever because I couldn't get the pictures to upload and finally got a notice that I had to buy more space.  Weird since this is a free site, however, I did it because I can't imagine not keeping up this blog!

This is Connor on Monday, 11/15, when he had a really bad fever (103.8).

On Tuesday, 11/16, Jason and I brought Connor to stay with his Memaw and Papaw and we headed to Atlanta for a Dave Matthews Concert!  It was awesome!  Here's a picture of Dave, jamming on stage!  Connor did AWESOME at Papaw's!


On Friday, 11/19, we had our weekly playdate with Harper!




I thought this was funny because they are both in the yoga position "downward dog" (which Adriel's mom says means we will BOTH have second children :)




Connor, wearing Harper's hat!



We traveled to Florida on Wednesday, 11/24, for 15 hours!!  Connor did great!  Here we are on Thanksgiving at Mom's house!




Later that day, at Suz's house!  Me and Dee made up and are friends again!  WOO HOO!


Dillon and Connor had a BLAST playing together!


Dee, me, and Dakota!


Connor LOVED walking around by Suzie's pool!


Me and Dillon


Jason and Connor with Uncle Jim!


Me and Uncle Dave!


Jason, making his delicious ham!


Dave and Boogies (and Jim :)



Dad and Dougie!


Dillon and Connor LOVED playing together!


Connor ate a TON of food Thanksgiving night!


Playing with Tommy!


On Friday, 11/26, Connor watched a little Cars!



We did a little bit of Black Friday Shopping with Suzie!  And I finally got to meet her buddy, Michelle!


On Saturday, 11/27, we headed to Suz's house for an awesome dinner!  Here's Connor's buddy, Aubrey!


Connor and suzie and I with Alyssa - I remember when she was BORN!


Connor, having WAY too much fun with Daddy and Grandma!






Dakota, me, Dee, and Dillon!


Cropped, just for you Suz!



Roberta and I!


Dakota, Dee, Ed, me, Dillon, and Dad!


Connor, crying because Aubrey wanted to take his car :)  He didn't know what to do with a girl who actually LIKED his cars :)  Harper is not interested at all in his cars :)



Scotty (Aubrey's dad) and Mom, watching the game!


Dakota and her bestie, Kate!


Dakota and Tuggies!


Me and my Awesome Parents!



Me and Suzie!


Aubrey and Connor...she's not choking him, she's hugging him :)


Our Thanksgiving dinner with the Lamberts on Monday, 11/29!


Love you all!

No comments: