Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel a LOT Like Christmas Here in the Mountains!

Wow is it ever COLD up here!  Jason has had to build fires all week and I even had to build one yesterday because Jason was at work and the house was FREEZING!  Connor and I have had to stay inside and play, read, and watch movies!  Believe it or not, Adriel and I ran a 5K (Girls on the Run) in Johnson City on Sunday in 19 degree wind chills and SNOW!  CRAZY!  We did great though and came in right at 29 minutes/23 seconds (3.1 miles).  It was great, but I don't think my lungs want me to run in that weather any time soon :)

These are from our playdate on Friday, 12/3!  Harper decided to try out Adriel's Pilates ball :)



Connor kept trying to pop the balloon, but never did succeed - thank goodness!


Betty!


We brought Connor's new dog to show Harper, but she was scared of it :)


Connor LOVES Harper's magnets - definately need to get him some of those!


Adriel taught me how to knit!!  I'm LOVING it!  Here's Harper, helping with the yarn!


Playing on Adriel's bed!  Harper is showing Connor her daddy's guitar...he obviously has other things on his mind!


This Rudolf doll was the star of today's playdate!


They started off so peaceful as they read...


And then Connor got upset because Harper wanted to love on him!  He was in a very bad mood - must have woken up from his nap on the wrong side of the crib!!



On Saturday, 12/4, we headed up to Big Stone Gap for some Christmas pictures...in the SNOW!


Kayleigh:  "Momma...he's touching me!!!"  Connor:  "I'm not touching you...I'm not touching you..." :)





My Favorite!






Have a great week! 

No comments: