Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTMAS...Is Almost Here!

Just wanted to post a few pictures before the INFLUX of pictures I'll have after Christmas!  Here is Connor at Jo-Jo's house, helping her decorate!


Checking out the tree!


"No Granddaddy, I don't like Junior the best!"


Jo-Jo and her boys!


Decorating Jo-Jo's tree!


With the ornamants they both made as wee-lads!



Connor LOVES his Jo-Jo!!

On Wednesday, 12/22, we took Connor to the mall to visit Santa!  First we stopped off at the "rides" - here is Connor on a red race car!


With Harper and "Seany" :)



Waiting in line to see Santa!


Needless to say...he was TERRIFIED of Santa!


I had to sit with them to get him anywhere near Santa!


Trying to reason with him...


We actually got a great picture of Connor and Harper (and me) with Santa, but I don't have it scanned in yet - as soon as I see Papaw I'll ask him to scan it and I'll put it on here!

On Thursday, 12/23, Grandma and Grandpa got here!  Here's Connor looking at his singing Christmas tree!


Harper came to play!


Did I mention that he LOVES Adriel?!


I made cookies for everyone and as you can see...they were thoroughly enjoyed!


Connor loves his Grandma!



How adorable is she?!


"Here, Grandma, try my cookie!"


Just wait until you see how many I have to post after Christmas!

xoxo


No comments: