Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 37!

Wow - week 37 already!  I remember when I was 37 weeks pregnant with Connor - that was when I found out that at week 38, day 3 I would be induced and FINALLY get to see Connor!  He has almost been "on the outside" for as long as he was "on the inside" at this point!  WOO HOO!  Connor is not doing so well today, he seems to have come down with a nasty cold yesterday, along with cutting 2 new teeth.  Poor guy.  To top it all off, the only pain relief he has is Infants Motrin or Tylenol and both of our bottles were on the most recent recall list (after I gave him the Motrin 2 times yesterday, I might add) :(  For those of you who don't know, I made the decision to go back to school for a second Bachelor's degree in Nursing, this week!  I have applied to 3 schools to start my 3 pre-requisite classes so that I can apply to ETSU's nursing program in February of 2011!  Jason and I are super excited about this decision and just ask for your prayers!

Ok...onto the pictures!

On Monday, 4/26, Connor first sat up all by himself, for a long period of time!  He loves to sit up and play with his toys now!  Here he is, playing with his Christmas present from his Aunt Misty!






What a big boy, sitting up all by himself!


On Wednesday, 4/28, Connor turned 37 weeks old!  We decided to go and visit his Aunt D and "big brother" Grant in Erwin!  Here he is sitting with Grant just before jabbing Grant in the eye!


Later that evening, Connor was excited to mow the grass with Daddy on his brand new riding mower from Papaw and Mamaw!  I don't know who's more excited - Connor or Jason!




Here's Connor on Thursday, 4/29, playing in his room!





Later that day, eating a Biter Biscuit in the kitchen for snacktime!


And later, watching Baby Einstein!  Still LOVES TV!


On Friday, 4/30, we headed to the park to enjoy the nice weather before the rain came!


Enjoying some water and his favorite book at the park!


And of course...we hit the swings!


Looking at the beautiful creek!  I tried to dip his toes in the creek but he wouldn't have it!  I guess the water was too cold :)


On Saturday, 5/1, we went to Big Eddies for a sandwich, before hitting the park again, this time with Daddy!  Here are Connor and Jason at Big Eddie's!



And at the park!  Still didn't like to dip his toes in the creek!



On Sunday, 5/2, we headed to Granddaddy and Jo-Jo's lake house on Douglas Lake! 



Connor, enjoying another Biter Buscuit!




We hope you've enjoyed!  Have a fantastic week!

No comments: