Followers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun With Boogies!


That's right...Connor and I hit the park again!  Here are some pictures from our week, Connor's 41st week of life!

On Tuesday, 5/25, we decided to get out of the house and enjoy the park!






Again, I tried to dip his toes in the creek and he screamed like I was beating him!  Who's child is this anyway?!  Here he is, enjoying his favorite snack, cheese puffs, at the park!




On a side note, Jason proposed to me 3 years ago this past Wednesday, 5/26! 

Here are some pictures of Connor, playing with his new favorite toys, which are household items!  He has decided that he is very bored with his toys and enjoys playing with simple things much better! 

This is Connor with his "Ficial water bottle" - he LOVES water bottles, probably because Jason and I are constantly toting them around!  He was so proud to get his very own!



Thanks to Aunt Misty, I tried a pot and spoon and he was THRILLED for the entire afternoon!



Just wanted to post these before I have a TON of pictures from our vacation to the beach!  We are so excited!  Can't wait to share the pictures with you all, after we return!

xoxo

No comments: