Followers

Friday, July 17, 2009

34 week sonogram!

Hello Everyone!
We hope you had a great week! We had our 34 week sonogram yesterday, 7/16, to see how big Connor is getting. Turns out he's approximately 6 lbs. 13 oz. right now (+ or - a pound) and will probably be delivered via a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks gestation, if not before. I have made my peace with this and just want him to be healthy so whatever that takes is what we will do :) Connor's heart rate was 140 and sounded great! My bp was only 102/62, and they said that was excellent. I have officially gained 23 pounds now! I asked the doctor if he felt that Connor was so big because of my having gestational diabetes, although I passed that second GTT test, and he said that although there's a slight possibility of that, based on the fact that my fluids are measuring perfectly, that is most likely not the case. I will be 35 weeks pregnant on Sunday and cannot WAIT until Connor is ready to get here. I am stretched thin - literally! Here are some pictures from yesterday's sonogram!
In this first picture, you can see his toes - which are really cute :) He has my toes (his second toe is longer than the other 4)!

This is a profile picture - the pictures are more difficult to get now, as Connor is so big. But you can see his head on the right and his hand is up by his mouth...
This is a picture of his HUGE abdomen (on the left) and his little face on the right - you can see his cheeks and his little nose and forehead.
Here you can see his forehead, cheeks, and nose on the right and his hand at the bottom under where his nose is.
Here you can also see his eyes, nose, cheeks and forehead on the right and his little hand under his face.
Have a great weekend and we'll post our 35 week belly shots this weekend!
Hugs and Kisses,
The Ratliffs

No comments: