Followers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

32 weeks and NESTING!

Hello Everyone!
Well, the "nesting" has begun - although, after a big baby shower, when you're 32 weeks pregnant, doesn't it just follow that you would have to spend a day organizing and putting things away? Hmmm...not really sure why it's nesting - seems like a logical thing to do. ANYWAY...I spent the day today organizing Connor's nursery. I took some pictures so you can see all the beautiful things that Connor has! This week we go to the doctor on Thursday (7/2) to have a sonogram to determine how big Connor is and make sure everything's going okay! I am EXHAUSTED now and very emotional at times! Definately can't wait until this little guy gets here! Sleeping is definately not fun since I get up about 5 times a night to go to the bathroom and spend the other hours trying to get comfortable so I can sleep at all!
This is Connor's bedroom door. The sign was made for Connor by our friend, Amanda!

Close up of the adorable sign!
This is the best part of the whole nursery! This is a rocking chair that was passed down to us from Jason's Mamaw! It is very old, as Mamaw was rocked in it when she was a baby! We LOVE it and feel so special that we will have this rocker to rock all of our babies in!

All of Connor's monkeys - I think he's got enough - don't you? :)

Connor's dresser! We are going to put up a shelf next to the diaper stacker so we can put Connor's pictures on it :)

And finally...his crib!!!! All finished and ready for him!

The inside!!
And here I am, after 7 1/2 hours of organizing his nursery - I finally showered, and did not have the energy to dress up - so here are some pictures of our 32 week old, growing, Connor...sitting in my favorite place in the whole house!!!

He is gettin' HEAVY!!!! I can't wait to find out how big he is this week!!

Next week we will hang some pictures and work on the letters for his name which we will hang after my aunt Suz comes and helps us pick the perfect spot!!
Oh...and one more picture...have I mentioned how much I LOVE my new fan in the bedroom - courtesy of my father in law and brother in law?!?!?!?! It is a HUGE relief in these summer months!

Have a great week!

xoxo

The Ratliffs

No comments: