Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine’s Day…and the Rest of the Week in Our Crazy House

What a great week!  To start off last week, Adriel and I ran on Saturday morning, 2/11, in a virtual run for a woman named Sherry Arnold.  For those of you who do not know, Sherry was a victim of a horrific murder in January of this year when she went running one morning in her home state of Montana.  Here’s a link to the story:  http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/montana-teacher-kidnapping-complaint-filed-15733296  Anyway – her cousin organized a virtual run in Sherry’s honor.  Here are Adriel and I on the morning of the race.  We decided to run the Anderson Street bridge, outside in the snow, and have a prayer for Sherry before continuing our runs on the treadmills at the Y.  I was very happy to be a part of this memorial to Sherry.

IMG_0323

This is Connor and Harper at the gym on Monday, 2/13!

IMG_0330

My boys in their matching outfits on 2/13!

IMG_0333

For those of you who I’ve known forever, I’m sure you remember my best friend, Misty.  Well, I am sad to say that her Nana, Gloria Crossett, passed away on Monday, 2/13, at the age of 88.  She was such a wonderful woman and always a special part of my life.  Misty’s family lived with Nana so I practically grew up with her.  This is a picture of Misty and I with Nana at her 80th birthday party in 2004.

IMG_0341

These are the beautiful flowers that my wonderful husband sent me on Valentine’s Day!

IMG_0342

My Sweet Connor on Valentine’s Day

Blog 2

Connor & Cole with their Valentine’s Day goodies

Blog 3

In his new Valentine’s Day outfit from Adriel Smile

Blog 4

On Thursday, 2/16, Cole and I headed back to Dr. While’s office with sinus infections (both of us)…this is Cole, waiting at the doctor

IMG_0346

This is Cole on 2/17

Blog 1

Connor, playing with some of his trains on 2/17

Blog 2

Cole on 2/17

Blog 3

Blog 4

And for those of you who have not seen it on Facebook – this is Connor, reading his new favorite book Smile

Have a great week!

No comments: