Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Glimpse Into Our Last Few Weeks...

Unfortunately, I'm having issues with Blogger...as you can see a lot of pictures will not rotate.  UGH!  Bear with me...this sort of thing drives someone slightly OCD, like myself, absolutely NUTS!  But...since I haven't posted in so long - I wanted to be sure to get these in there.  Since having Cole, of course, I am much busier and usually just taking quick pictures with my I Phone - for some reason, regardless of which photo program I use on my laptop, the pictures will not be rotated when I upload them to blogger.  So, again...sorry.  I hope you'll turn your pretty heads to the side and enjoy a couple of pictures of our last few weeks!

This is our sweet Baby Cole on 1/16, on his way to the gym!


The boys on 1/17, holding hands.  I came out of the shower and found them like this :)


Baby Cole on his way into the gym on a cold January 19th! 


He LOVES his Sophie giraffe from Adriel - ALWAYS chews on it!


This is where I found Connor sitting on 1/20 - silly boy!


On 1/21 we went to see Papaw and Memaw!  Connor was so excited and had so much fun running around that he fell asleep while eating dinner!


Baby Cole fell asleep while we were eating, too! 


This is the boys on 1/23, watching Mickey Mouse together :)


And baby Cole on 1/24 (4 months old).  Check out those chunky legs!!!!  Isn't he precious?!  He now weighs 20 lbs and is in the 104th %.  He is in size 4 diapers and either 9 month or 12 month clothes!!  His waiste is officially bigger than Connor's.


This is Connor and Harper, on 1/25, when we were leaving the gym.  Giving kisses!


The boys, in their jammies, on 1/27!



Playing dinosaurs with Daddy and Brother on 1/28!




We realized that Connor was constantly asking us to read him the "scary" parts of his books (like in Rudolph the Abominable Snow Monster is his favorite part) so I ordered him some old Scooby Doo videos!  He absolutely LOVES them!  I'm so excited to watch them with him!


Cole, on the other hand...is not amused!


Baby Cole on 2/1, helping me with the laundry!


And sticking his tongue out at me on 2/3!


Around the house on 2/8!


My little Cheese Head and Moose :)


He is ALWAYS holding onto Sophie!


"Are you sure about this, Mommy?"



My baby!!!


My sweet little Moose!


Sorry it's been so long!  We are all doing well, just very busy!  The boys are healthy and happy!  I'm training for my first 10K with Adriel on St. Patty's Day and involved in several Bible Studies...Oh yea and working quite a bit for Amy!  God is SO good to us!

Have a great week!

No comments: