Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Little MOOSE Can Roll Over!

Yes, you read that correctly!  Unfortunately, although I watched him, continuously, with camera in hand, Cole rolled for the first time while in the nursery at church, during my weekly Bible Study.  In the words of Daphne from Scooby Doo, “Sheesh!”  Here are some pictures from our week!

The boys on 2/19, when they first woke up

Blog 1

On 2/20, we pulled out the big high chair for Cole, who just turned 5 months old!  He loves to sit next to his brother,while we eat dinner!

Blog 2

Blog 3

The boys, later that night, when I caught Connor kissing Cole! 

Blog 4

This is Cole, on 2/22, showing me his tongue – this makes him laugh, hysterically! 

Blog 1

Blog 2

Who does THIS look like?!

Blog 3

My precious baby!  Today he showed me a random Star Wars figure and was our conversation:  Connor:  “Mommy, who is that?” Me: “I don’t know, it looks like Daddy.”  Connor: “Mommy, you are so smart.”  Me:  “Thank you Connor, you are smart, too.”  Connor:  “Thank you SO much, Mommy, really…”  LOVE this boy!

Blog 4

On 2/23, we headed over to Adriel’s house!  Harper just loves Baby Cole! 

Blog 1

Bubby and Mommy on 2/24!

Blog 1

On 2/25 Connor said one of the cutest things I have ever heard a child say.  He had just gotten up from his afternoon nap and Baby Cole was just waking up from his nap, in his swing.  Baby Cole was babbling, loudly, as he likes to do lately and Connor came to me and said, “Mommy, can you get Baby Cole up, please?”  So I said, “Sure, Connor, is he bothering you?”  And Connor said, “No, Mommy, he’s my best friend.”  Ahh…my dream come true!

This is Baby Cole, after he just rolled over!  Notice his tongue out Smile  He sticks his tongue out and when I notice he, he laughs hysterically!

Blog 1

Connor and his brother, enjoying lunch on 2/26!

Blog 2

Blog 3

After lunch, I found Connor in the window, with Seany Smile

Blog 1

Here are some videos for you Smile

This is Baby Cole, “talking” on 2/26

This is a video of Connor, playing on 2/26–He is so funny–I have to video him when he doesn’t know it or he will stop so you can only see his back :)

Have a great week!

xo

No comments: