Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Mommy Turns 30!

Hello Everyone! We had a VERY exciting and fun-filled weekend with LOTS of pictures to share with you all! Connor is doing really well and was excited to help Mommy celebrate her 30th birthday on Sunday!!! We have switched Connor to Mylecon drops from Maalox in hopes that it would help with his crankiness and it has, to an extent. We still have our rough nights...but he's such a blessing and such a happy boy...when he's getting everything he wants when he wants it :)
Here are some pictures from this weekend! On Saturday night, Jason arranged a birthday dinner for me with some friends...this is the beautiful cake that my friends Megan and Chris brought me - it was DELICIOUS!

At Smoky Bones!

On Sunday morning, we planned to spend the day at Mt. Mitchell in North Carolina, but first I had a couple of gifts from my parents and Jason and Connor to open! This is Connor and I in our jammies!

My parents gave me some AWESOME gifts (my favorite kind)! Here is one of the gifts, some pictures of my Uncle Dan and I. For those of you who don't know, he passed away in 2003 and is very missed. We gave Connor the middle name, Daniel, in remembrance of Uncle Dan.

My mom and dad also put together a photo album for me with pictures of my birth and Connor's birth - it was really awesome!

Close up of one of the "comparisons" - Me and Jason and Connor on top and My mom and dad and I on bottom!

I also got an awesome gift from Jason and Connor...a locket with pictures of them! LOVE IT!



Almost smiling! While we were at Mt. Mitchell, later on Sunday, Connor smiled for the first time at Jason, while I was holding him for a picture! Then, on Monday, after sleeping for 5 hours in a row for the first time (which I thought must be a birthday present!) Connor gave me 2 HUGE smiles for the first time! IT was AMAZING!

This is a picture that my parents framed for me - it's me and my dad, fishing, when I was really little!
This is where Connor sits in the kitchen while I cook. His high chair is still WAY too big for him, but he really loves sitting there while we're in the kitchen!

All dressed up and ready to head to North Carolina!

Connor's first trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway!

Finally there (took us forever because our Garmin totally got us lost up a mountain!)





We took Connor out, to walk to the summit, however, the wind got really strong and it was COLD and Connor did not want any part of that so we took this picture and then headed into the restaurant for some views from the comfort of a heated structure!One of the views from the restaurant!


Connor, happy again, at the restaurant!


We still got to enjoy the views and had some tasty food, too!



My two favorite boys!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Jason, Kellee & Connor

No comments: