Followers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Jason's Birthday and Mother's Day Weekend!

Hello Everyone!


Here are some pictures from our busy and exciting weekend! As most of you know, Jason's birthday was on Friday, May 8th! We had a game night at the house to celebrate his birthday with some close friends. Here are some pictures from the party...


Some friends from Sunday School playing Cranium...
In the other room, a fierce competition of Jenga...
Jason and I
Our good friends, Misty and Rob
Our good friends Jen and Dave...
Dave, Beth, Hilary, and Jason in the loft...
Jason and his brother Nick...
As you know, Mother's Day was on Sunday, 5/10 and Jason surprised me with a couple of goodies for my "first" Mother's Day. This is a necklace he got me!

These are some adorable little shoes that Vickie got for Connor...his first pair of shoes!
On Sunday, we went to Jason's Mom and Greg's house for dinner. I also got some gifts for Connor here. This is a blanket that we got...
And some adorable outfits...

Granny openning her Mother's Day gift from Jason's mom...
And Jason's mom openning her Mother's Day gifts!

Me...relaxing during the festivities...it was a very busy weekend!
Jason openning some birthday gifts from his mom and Greg...

They were in a Victoria Secret's Bag...
And some weekly belly pictures from WEEK 25!!! Can you believe we're already at week 25?! Some books say that we are now in the 7th month! This first picture is to show you that I no longer have a belly button! How funny is that?!


This past week was a bit tough because I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions. Unfortunately they can lead to pre-term labor, so I am having to really monitor them and stay off my feet as much as possible. We ended up at the hospital on Wednesday (5/6) night but luckily the contractions, which were coming at a rate of 3 minutes a part, finally slowed down and my cervix did not change. Unfortunately, as part of his birthday gift, Jason is going to Atlanta to see a Braves' game and a Coldplay concert, but I had to give up my ticket due to the distance we'd have to travel and be away from the hospital. Don't worry though, we both had a STERN talk with Connor about staying put for at least 12 more weeks! We don't even have his nursery ready yet!!!
Well, we hope you all have a great week!
Love,
The Ratliffs

No comments: