Followers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Florida

Happy Thanksgiving!
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones! Jason and I decided to head down to Florida this year to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. They will be headed up here to the snow for Christmas! Here are some pictures from our trip, which was WONDERFUL and relaxing!
This is my parents' newest kitty, Freckles! Named after Kate from my favorite show, Lost :)
On Thanksgiving Day we headed over to my Aunt Sue and Uncle Dave's house. Here I am cooking the sausage for Dave's famous stuffing!

And...helping Suzie with desert!

Jason and I with an awesome anniversary gift from Suz and Dave!

This is Andrew Zimmern - Uh - I mean Dave, looking like Andrew Zimmern, from Bazare Foods on the Travel Channel (one of my obsessions) - eating the turkey heart - YUCK!

Jason, proving that you can, indeed, eat healthy on Thanksgiving...with fruit!

Dad and I (in the middle) with Jim and Cassie (Suz's sister) :)
All of us (minus Jason and Dave) before dinner!


Mom, Suz, Cassie, and me :)


Our signature pose :)

Me and my beautiful mom

And my beautiful Aunt Suz

My family
After dinner, relaxing on the couch!

Shopping at Bass Pro Shop the next day!
Me with the kitties who are enjoying their Christmas present, a little early. We got them a big bed for the study, so they can lay together while I work! Come on now, you KNEW I had to throw in a picture of the kitties SOMEWHERE!

I hope you enjoyed! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: