Followers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Decorating For Christmas 2008

~ Hello Everyone ~

Jason and I decided to decorate for Christmas over the weekend! Luckily the weather cooperated and it snowed ALL DAY! What could make the day better and the home more cozy? Anyway - both of us were decorating, however Jason seemed to "Man" the camera so Diablo and I are in a lot of the pictures :) Of course, when you're as stunning as he is, you can't help but be photographed constantly :) PS - did I mention it was BARELY 20 degrees? FREEZING this winter!
This is us at the tree lot, picking the perfect tree. They are SOO cheap up here - only $30, regardless of the size!



Diablo and I putting the star on the top of the tree before hanging those DREADED lights!

And...said dreaded lights...

After the lights, we decided to dance in the snow - here are some pictures of Diablo freezing his tail off in the snow!

This is me decorating the banister upstairs!

And...Diablo, Josephine, Jason, and I with the finished tree!

Jason and I LOVE Christmas and have decided to collect ornaments from everywhere we travel. This is the completed tree and some of our favorites! We just got the sheep and the gator ornaments from Brooke - Thanks Brooke - LOVE them!

After a full day of decorating...Diablo was EXHAUSTED!

No comments: