Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Enjoying Springtime in North East Tennessee!

Hello Everyone!  I hope you’re all doing well!  We have been doing any and everything we can outside the past month, enjoying the sunshine and much needed Vitamin D!  Here are some pictures from our month!

Connor & I on 4/21, snuggling on the couch, watching Scooby Doo!

Blog 1

Later that evening, walked in on Cole, wearing brother’s glasses Smile

Blog 2

Cole, as “Datnan” (Batman) on 4/22

Blog 1

Not feeling so well Sad smile  He got sick later that day.

Blog 2

Connor’s new puzzle on 4/26

Blog 1

Done!

Blog 2

Still sick Sad smile

Blog 3

4/27, first time completing a 100 piece puzzle!

Blog 1

He could work on puzzles all day long!

Blog 2

On 4/28, Ms. Eva came and got me from church to let me know that Connor had stuck a bead up his nose.  So, in the middle of Daddy’s preaching, we headed to the ER.  I like to call this…the $500 bead…which was easily removed by 2 doctors!

Blog 1

Happy and looking rough after his nap on 4/29!

Blog 1

Bath time is their favorite time!

Blog 2

More puzzles on 4/30

Blog 1

Jason had a lot of work to do this week for his seminary classes, so once he met all of his deadlines, we were super excited to spend some time with him!  This is on 5/3

Blog 1

He headed over to Bays Mountain Park on 5/3

Blog 2

Blog 3

Blog 4

Later that day, we headed to Connor’s annual optometrist appointment, where he wowed all the people in the waiting room with his puzzling skills Smile

Blog 5

Having your eyes dilated is hard Sad smile  It’s better to just close your eyes and sleep through it.

Blog 6

My handsome Cole on 5/5

Blog 1

Cole, cooking with Mommy, on 5/6

Blog 1

On 5/7 Dr. Whiles started Connor on Singular for allergy induced asthma.  They told me to give it to him right at bedtime because it might make him tired.  Here, you can see, he was mid puzzle when it kicked in.

Blog 1

Happy Birthday to the best Daddy in the world!  May 8th!

Blog 1

Is there anything more precious in the world than a sleeping Moose?!

Blog 2

This is my mother’s day gift from Connor that he made at school on 5/9 – LOVE this!

Blog 1

My beautiful tulips from Jason for Mother’s Day!

Blog 1

May 11th with my Cole

Blog 1

Later that day, at Harper’s 4th birthday party!  Cole was “booming” (mowing)

Blog 2

My friend Aaron and I – she is due one week before me Winking smile

Blog 3

We decided to have a pj day, after church, on Mother’s Day! 

Blog 1

He LOVES “boons”

Blog 2

Dinner with my babies for Mother’s Day!

Blog 3

May 13th, I LOVE this picture of Jason…Uh I mean Cole Smile

Blog 1

Blog 2

Enjoying the outdoors on 5/14

Blog 1

Blog 2

Blog 3

Cole LOVES Corn!

Blog 5

Connor, feeding his animals breakfast, on 5/16

Blog 1

Playing with Harper, at the park, after Connor and Harper’s last day of school on 5/16

Blog 2

Blog 3

Later that day, Cole was helping daddy, “Boom da gaa” (mow the grass) which is one of his favorite things to do…and talk about Winking smile

Blog 4

Blog 5

And, last but not least, a belly shot of Miss Caroline.  I’m at 24 weeks, 3 days, as I type this.  Just 14 1/2 weeks left!  Can’t wait to meet this sweet baby girl!

Blog 1

No comments: