Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Baby Ratliff #3…is a GIRL?!

WOW – didn’t see that one coming!  We are THRILLED!  Her big brother, Connor, predicted it from the beginning!

Here’s her profile shot!

Blog 4

Feet!

Blog 5

Proof!

Blog 2

This this last one is totally awesome!  The tech said she had never seen a sonogram picture where the baby was giving a peace sign!  LoL!  I told Jason it was God’s sign to us that this little girl would bring peace to our household of boys!  Pastor Brian said that it is also a sign for victory and he added, “May her life be lived as a sign of God’s victory!”  To which I say, “AMEN!”

Blog 1

This precious baby girl is growing perfectly and for the first time in my life I was not told that my baby was “off the charts” in weight!  LOL!  She’s just the right size and oddly enough she is breech – both of her brothers were head down and remained that way until birth, so I’m feeling kicks in completely different spots this time!  We are excited about her upcoming arrival around the end of August! 

No comments: