Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fender's Farm and Pumpkin Patch!

Hello Everyone!  Jason and I decided to take the kiddies to Fender's Farm, in Jonesborough, on Friday, for some Fall Fun!  Here are some pictures of our trip over there! 

This is Connor, realizing that we were at the pumpkin patch and he was going to get to pick a pumpkin to carve with his Daddy! (We have been reading him lots of Halloween books the past few weeks!)  Oh and check out those dinosaurs!  He is COMPLETELY obsessed with dinosaurs and trains now...Lightening McQueen, who?!


Harper and Connor, on a hay ride to the play area in the corn field!


Adriel and I with our hands full :)


They even had farm animals - Connor was PARTICULARLY excited about feeding the pigs!


Ok - I was completely hysterical taking these pictures.  They had this huge jumpy "mound" in the field and Adriel and Jason took the big kids jumping while Cole and I took pictures and laughed at how funny they looked!! 

I love this shot - looks like they are levitating!!!!


My boys!


Caught all 4 of them in the air!


Love those mountains in the background!


This one cracks me up too!  Adriel is hilarious!


Connor, playing with the grass!


Me and my "little" pumpkin!


Connor and his Daddy, finding the perfect pumpkin!


I love this one...Looks like Connor is saying, "Ok...I got this, Dad..."


Adriel and Harper picked a pumpkin, too!



"This is the one, Mommy!"


Me and my very own little pumpkin!


Adriel and Harper!



A proud Momma and her two beautiful boys!


Our family!


And finally, this is our precious Cole on Sunday, 10/23!  He will be 5 weeks old in 2 days!


I think his face is starting to change some, but he still looks just like Jason's brother, Nick, to me!


Have a fantastic week, everyone!

No comments: