Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Busy With 2 Boys!

Hello Everyone!  We've been busy, busy, busy with our precious boys!  Here are a few pictures for you!

This is Cole and I on October 3rd when he was almost 2 weeks old!  Check out those dimples!




On Thursday, 10/7, we tried to take Connor to the park, however the stink bugs are out in SWARMS and Connor, as well as myself, were TERRIFIED of the dive-bombing bugs!  So this is the only picture I shot before we ran out of there like little girls :)


Some pictures from 10/8, when Cole was 2 1/2 weeks old...






And finally, we had a photoshoot with our good friends, The Swearengens, on 10/9!  It was AWESOME!  These are the only 2 pictures we have previews of so far!  There are lots more to come and I can't wait to show them to all of you!  They are AWESOME photographers...and even fed us dinner after our shoot! Cole is almost 3 weeks old in these pictures...



We hope you are all doing well!  Cole will be 4 weeks old on Tuesday - I can hardly believe it!  He's doing GREAT and HUGE!!!!!  As for myself, healing is slower than I'd like and I'm constantly trying not to overdo it!  xoxo

No comments: