Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

Here are some pictures from this week!  We finally got outside in this beautiful weather we're having!

This is Connor on Sunday, 2/13/11 at 18 months old!


Me on 2/13/11 - got a new due date of 9/26!  So This is at 7 weeks, 5 days gestation!  Set me back about 5 days - but now the baby is due the day before my birthday!


Connor stayed with Adriel on 2/14 while I went to school - he had a great time and really had fun playing with Harper - here he is, eating lunch!


On Thursday, 2/17, we headed over to Steele's Creek Park with Adriel and Connor to enjoy the awesome weather! 


They loved throwing the mulch in the air!



"Oh no...what have I done to make her mad now?!"


"Oh well...maybe I'll eat some of this delicious looking dirt!"





Harper did NOT like the "ducks" (geese)...


I can't say that I blame her, they were as big as she and Connor!!



Connor, however, was THRILLED to play with the "ducks" :)


See how big that one is next to him!


"Momma, are you SURE I'm big enough for this swing?!"




"Umm...can we trade?!"


"I'd rather swing with Adriel anyway!"



I love his face in this one!


Someone brought a puppy - wow did Connor and Harper like that!



"He's just our size!"



"Are you sure we can't stay till tomorrow?!"


Have a great weekend!

No comments: