Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Getting Caught Up!

Wow - have we ever been busy!  After all the fun the last few weeks, I started school on 8/23 and have been so busy ever since!  My class is awesome and I really enjoy the material and my professor!  I have gotten a little behind on the blog though - sorry about that!  Last week Connor had his 12 month appointment with Dr. Makres.  He weighed 20 pounds (25th %) and was 30 inches tall (75th %) and his head was in the 75th %!  Dr. Makres said he was perfect again and Connor got his chicken pox vaccine!  He did great and only cried for a few seconds!  After, I let him choose a Matchbox car at the store for being such a brave boy!  Here he is, looking over his newest car!


Connor is still talking in his own language, and babbling away!  He has started handing us books to read him and that seems to continue to be his favorite thing to do - read books.  We read the same books sometimes 10 times a day!  He loves it!  He also loves to look over each of his Matchbox cars that his Grandpa gave him.  He is so careful with them, it's precious!  Connor has been staying with his grandparents, Jo-Jo and Grandaddy Greg while I'm in class twice a week from about 3-6:30.  He's doing great and has a blast over there.  I am so grateful to them for helping us out and watching Connor!  Going back to school has really turned out to be an awesome decision - it is so helpful to me to stay busy and challenged!  Amy has also kept me very busy with lots of reports, which I really appreciate! 

Onto the pictures!  You'll notice I haven't taken many and it's mostly because we took so many the past few weeks that I needed a break from the camera!  Anyway - these are from last Thursday evening, 8/26, when Jason and I took Connor to the park to swing!









These pictures are from Monday, 8/30, when Connor was "admiring" his Matchbox collection :)




Have a great week and I promise to take more pictures this weekend!

xoxo

No comments: