Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another Week Past...

Hello Everyone!

We hope you all had a great holiday weekend!  Ours was not so great - Connor and Jason were sick all last week and I came down with a horrific stomach flu on Saturday night and was out for the rest of the weekend - literally.  It was horrible.  We did get some pictures last week though and I'd like to share them with you :)

These are from bathtime on Thursday, 9/2!





On Saturday, we got a call from my boss, Amy, saying she would be in the area and we decided to meet her in Asheville, at the Grove Park Inn!  We had an amazing lunch with her and enjoyed the resort.  Here are some pictures from our day...this was just hours before I lost 5 pounds...if only I had known...






Later that night, we headed to Jo and Greg's for dinner...



Lucky for me, on Sunday, my father in law came to the rescue with some Fenergen to stop my vomiting.  And he also brought a crew who assembled Connor's swing set while Jason was on Connor duty and I was passed out...finally keeping fluids down :)  Thanks for all of your hard work, guys - we LOVE the swing and really appreciate you!  From the left is Jason's cousin, Courtney, Nick, Bill, and Papaw!


On Monday, 9/6, Papaw came back to help Jason put up a fence to section off the backyard for Brinkley!  He brought Connor a "little something" for the front yard...



Have a great week and I hope none of you catch this bug!

No comments: