Followers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Fun-Filled Day with the Little Man!

Connor and I have had a great day today, despite his bad mood due to his incoming teeth!  Here are some pictures from our day...

We went for a walk up and down the hill a few times...still a little bit chilly...tomorrow and Friday it's supposed to be in the 60's though!


Notice the anxious look on his face...if you've ever driven with me, you've had that same look on your face  :)


Next, we decided to play with Nygel again...notice a resemblance?!


Aww...kisseys!


Connor loves Nygel!


"Mommy, can you help me out?  I've got my hands full of monkeys!"


Playing with the snail!


Putting the blocks in the correct slots!  What a smart boy!


Playing with his Barrel of Monkeys!


Connor would rather eat the barrel than play with what's inside...Ah, teething...


So many fun things in that barrel!



"All these paparazzies everywhere!  I wish they'd get those cameras out of my face!!"


"Now, I've had it with all those paparazzies!  I better go to rehab so they'll leave me alone for a little while!"


Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: