Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Day at the Park...

Hello Everyone!
Yesterday, 3/10, it was supposed to rain, however it did not, to mine and Connor's delight! Connor is teething and has been in QUITE a mood this past week, so I figured that getting outside and enjoying the warm weather (minus the sunshine yesterday) would be good for both of us! Here are some pictures from our day at the park!
Connor, again, loving the swings!

We decided to take a long walk around the lake!

This picture cracks me up!

He's like "Come on, Mom, I wanna swing some more!"

He's ready!

My happy boy!

Daddy surprised us and got to swing Connor!

Why do I always have a burp cloth on my shoulder?!

Daddy and Connor (He's blowing bubbles - that's his new obsession!)
Can't wait till those trees are green again!

Have a fantastic Friday!
xoxo

No comments: