Followers

Monday, February 23, 2009

We're Expecting!

Jason and I found out on 12/16/08 that we were expecting our first child! Of course we didn't believe the first test and had to take a second before calling Dr. Thatcher!

We had our first sonogram on 12/21/08 and could not really see anything, but got a good report. On 1/5/09 we had our first sonogram (where we could actually see something) at 7 weeks, 1 day and learned that our due date was 8/25/09 and saw the heart beating!
We had another sonogram on 1/12/09 at 8 weeks, 1 day and saw the little arms and legs!
Our next sonogram was on 1/20/09 at 9 weeks, 2 days! We saw the baby moving and it was the COOLEST!
This is my first belly shot at 8 weeks! (7 weeks, 6 days so I'm only showing 7 fingers)
My second belly shot at 9 weeks!10 weeks!
11 weeks!
12 weeks already!
We went walking on Erwin's Linear Trail during week 12!
13 weeks - Valentine's Day!
My Valentine's Day gift from my awesome husband!
And finally...14 weeks!!

No comments: