Followers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Trip to Alabama

Jason and I took a road trip to Killen, Alabama, on Friday, 2/20/09, to visit a very good friend of mine, Cascia (pronounced Cash-a - like cash a check :), and her family. Cascia and I have been friends since we were 12 and in Drama class together in Middle School! The road trip was a blast (even though it was about 6 hours) and I even got Jason to stop at a rest stop even though we had watched a horror movie about rest stops the night before!! We had a great time on the drive and an even better weekend with Cascia and Todd and their boys (2 year old Jack, and 4 month old Adam)! Here are some pictures from our weekend!
This is Jack in his chair - this chair cracks me up! Isn't he handsome!
This is Cascia and I with Jack and Adam
And Jason and I with Jack-A-Saurus-Rex
Cascia and I with the wedding gift I gave her in 2002, a kitten named Gracie, from my mom's cat, Jezzie
The Weldy Family
Cascia and Adam - see Jack peeking around behind them? :)
Cascia and I with the boys again
Jack, looking angelic!
And cute little Adam again in his hilarious seat! I LOVE those Bumbo chairs!

We hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
The Ratliffs

No comments: