Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The month of October

Hello Everyone! October has been a busy month for Jason and I. Lots of festivals and friends to see. I have a compilation of pictures that I wanted to share with you all. I hope you all had a great Halloween and are excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas which are just around the corner! Enjoy!
It was our good friend, Rob's 40th birthday on 10/11/08. Here are some pictures of the awesome party that his wife, Misty, threw him at a park on Bay's Mountain in Kingsport.

This is Misty and Rob - under the pinata!

This is me and Misty and Angie after we finished decorating for the party!

My friend Alanna and her husband, Craig, at the party

Jason and I talking with Brad and Angie...


On 10/18/08 Jason and I went to our friend Jennifer's parents house to help them on their annual apple butter day. It was amazing and we spent about 6 hours there making apple butter with them!

On 10/18/08 Jason and I ventured to the Wooly Worm Festival in Banner Elk, NC. It was a really cute festival where they actually race wooly worms!

On the way home, we drove on the Blue Ridge Parkway and saw some of the pretty fall colors. On the weekend of October 25th my parents came up to their timeshare in Blowing Rock, NC. We planned to spend the entire weekend with them, but I was really sick with a fever and we only stayed on day. Fortunately, Jason was kind enough to join me by the fire since I couldn't really get up :)























































































































































































































No comments: