Followers

Monday, February 24, 2014

February in the Ratliff Casa…

Well, there goes February!  It’s been a busy time in the Ratliff home.  Let’s get right to it.  Here is Caroline, helping Daddy write his sermon on 1/25/14.1a

Caroline’s weekly “Photo shoot” in Daddy’s office on 1/26 at 21 weeks old

2

Baby girl has been EATING and EATING and EATING – she LOVES food!  This is after she devoured some prunes Smile

1

1/27-Cole has reached the “I don’t need to take a nap, any longer, Mommy…trust me” stage.

1

1/28

1

Sissy on 1/29

1

Typical afternoon in our house.  Caroline has to be right in the middle of what the boys are doing!

2

1/30, a little more of that “I don’t need a nap” sleep…

1

1/31

1

3

Batman and his “Pardner” Robin!

4

On 2/1, unfortunately, Cole came down with the stomach flu…we had NO IDEA how bad it was going to be by Sunday night when Jason and I and Connor all came down with it…

1

2

Sissy on 2/2 at 22 weeks old

1

Sharing my water Winking smile

2

That’s the evening when the stomach flu hit my poor Connor…

3

On 2/2 Caroline got her first tooth and this is her on 2/4 when she got her 2nd tooth!

1

Happy Sis on 2/5

1

2

2/6

1

2/7, I call this one… “He’s HER Georgie and NO she won’t share him!”

1

2

This is how Cole “plays with stickers”

3

2/8… “She’s sissy and she knows it!”

1

2/9…23 weeks Winking smile

1

2/11

1

More Valentine’s Day outfits!

1

My lunch date!

2

On 2/13 we got about 8 inches of snow!  I was THRILLED!

1

And, needless to say, so were the boys! 

2

3

4

5

6

7

Sissy wasn’t so sure…

8

9

This is to show you how high the snow was on the roof of my van!

10

Caroline’s 1st Valentine’s Day!

2

“Jazzersize Sissy”

1

2/16 – 24 weeks

1

2/18, wearing her owls for Nana

1

On 2/19, I took all 3 kids on Connor’s field trip to Mellow Mushroom, to make some pizzas!  Here is Harper and Caroline, in her Cinderella outfit that Harper got her.

1

2

Cole was such a big boy and loved sitting with his little crush, Maylee!

3

4

5

6

7

Lunching with the Ladies of the UMW on 2/20

1

Connor and Cole switched beds because Cole is terrified of a cord near this bed.  I still don’t get it, but it has helped IMMENSELY!

2

2/22

1

2/23 – 25 weeks old…you can see her 2 beautiful teeth in this picture Smile

1

2

Sassy little sissy!

3

And this is Caroline and her BFF Peter, and my dear friend, Katie Smile

4

God Bless you all!

No comments: