Followers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Oh…and One More HUGE Thing…I May Have Forgotten To Mention…

 

Baby Ratliff #3 is on his or her way…coming on or before September 4, 2013!

IMG_3378

And boy were we surprised!  We had our first positive test on 12/28, in the middle of the Rotavirus YUCK in our house, the day my parents left and headed back to Florida.

IMG_3179

And because we were so surprised…I took a few more tests…like 5…before calling the doctor…

But, sure enough…

IMG_3204

I went to see the doctor on 1/18 and it was confirmed.  And we had our first ultrasound on 2/1 and everything is looking great.  This is by far my most difficult pregnancy and we are literally counting the weeks until this one arrives!  The boys are super excited and Jason has them all convinced this one is a girl…we shall see.  The pregnancy sure is completely different than my other 2.

No comments: