Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cole Turns 1!

I can hardly believe it!  My sweet little Cole turned a year old on September 20th!  He is such a sweet boy!  I thank God for him every day!

This is the birthday boy on his birthday!

Blog 1

Connor, singing happy birthday to Cole!

Blog 2

That night I made him his favorite dinner, spaghetti, and special cookies and cream cup cakes with hidden frosting Smile

Blog 3

He LOVED his cupcakes!

Blog 4

Blog 5

We had a little get together with family on 9/29, at the dam, the boys’ favorite place to go. 

This is Harper and Connor, trying out Cole’s new tricycle from Jo Jo and granddaddy Winking smile

Blog 1

Blog 2

Blog 3

Cole and his buddy, Ezra!

Blog 4

Blog 5

Connor LOVES rolling down hills!

Blog 6

Blog 7

Blog 8

Blog 9

Adriel, Aaron & I and our kiddos!

Blog 10

Connor and Cole, enjoying their cake!

Blog 11

Aaron made a special serial killer cake for me, since I am really interested in serial killers Winking smile

Blog 12

Did I mention that Cole LOVED his cake?!

Blog 13

Blog 14

Blog 15

This is my sweet baby Cole as a newborn on 9/20/11 and a year later at a year old!

1IMG_2333

Life just couldn’t get any better…Thanks for following our blog!

No comments: