Followers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Where Does The Time Go?!

I’m on it this time Smile  Got some more pictures of those gorgeous boys of mine (if I do say so myself!) Hope you all are doing well and staying busy!  Life is a whirlwind right now and Jason and I are lovin’ every second of it! 

These pictures are from a carnival we had at the church on April 22!

Blog 1

Blog 2

This is from Connor’s eye doctor appointment on 4/23.  I got a new Instagram app on my phone and love playing around with it – it gives all kinds of effects to my pictures that I take on my phone Smile

Blog 1

Moose and his lamb “La-La” sound asleep while we waited 3 years to get through the eye doctor appointment!

Blog 2

My poor baby was miserable after seeing Dr. Bunning because they dilated his eyes.  Unfortunately now Connor also has a lazy eye and is favoring his right eye, so he has to wear a patch 5 days a week for 1-2 hours a day.  We go back to check up on this in July.

Blog 3

4/25, at 6 am, Cole was already ready to “Jumpy Jumpy!”

Blog 1

The moose is loose on 4/26 (again with La-La) – he LOVES that lamb!

Blog 1

Connor with his friends Thian and Harper, I like to call this one, “Praise the Lord for good friends.”

Blog 2

Sweet Baby Cole

Blog 3

Cole had his 6 month doctor appointment on 4/27 (even though he is 7 months old Smile) He is now 22.1 lbs (92%) and 27.75 inches tall (70%).  He’s on the charts – for the first time since he was 20 weeks in the womb!

Blog 1

This is Connor and I on 4/28

Blog 1

All dressed up to go to his Papaw’s special dinner with Daddy!

Blog 2

Moose and Me Smile

Blog 3

Daddy and Connor at the dinner

Blog 4

My date for the night Smile

Blog 5

Baby Cole on 5/1!

Blog 1

Moose and La-La Smile

Blog 2

First morning with his new patch, 5/1.  He HATED it.  Cried and said it made his eye hurt Sad smile

Blog 3

Later that day, playing at the water table with brother!

Blog 4

Brother had his own water table!

Blog 5

Blog 6

Blog 7

Blog 8

Blog 9

Blog 10

Blog 11

Blog 12

Blog 13

5/2 – the day Baby Cole decided that we should get up at 4 am EVERY morning…

Blog 1

First sippy cup!

Blog 2

My handsome boy after his haircut!

Blog 3

Connor, on 5/3, wearing his eye patch, proudly.  He’s a pro now!

Blog 1

And he suddenly LOVES to color!

Blog 2

On 5/4 we went to Wallabies with the Price Family! Blog 1

Blog 2

Blog 3

Have a great week!

No comments: