Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Almost THERE!

Hello Everyone! 

Well, we are a little bit closer to seeing baby Cole as I post this!  I will be 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow!  Praise the GOOD LORD!  I am MISERABLE to say the least!  Ready to see this baby boy and care for him OUTSIDE of my body! :)  I went to the doctor on Tuesday, 9/6, and found out that I have dilated to a solid 2, effaced to 70% and Cole is now in the -1 station.  We pray every day that it's the day for Cole to arrive, but alas, I fear he will be delivered on his scheduled c section date of 9/20!  The good news is that my Aunt Suz is coming up here to stay with me tomorrow, 9/12, until Friday night, 9/16!  I'm so excited to spend some time with her and it will make the waiting SO much more bearable :) 

We had an exciting weekend with Connor!  The Junior League in Johnson City had a charity event called Touch a Truck, which I knew would be right up Connor's alley!  We took him Saturday to see lots of BIG "Bullsdozers" as Connor calls them and he was quite excited to be able to touch the big trucks.  Here he is, with his Daddy, looking at a HUGE...I have no idea what this would be called...But he called it a "Bullsdozer"...




He was a little bit intimidated by the HUGE size of this truck, so he did not want to sit in the driver's seat...


He liked the fire truck but did not enjoy when other kids hit the sirens!


However, he LOVED touching the giant tires and hub caps on the cement mixers!



And of course, he enjoyed sitting on the tractor with his Daddy!


And...here I am at 37 weeks, 6 days pregnant - 38 weeks tomorrow!!!  SO excited!  We will have pictures of Cole in 9 days or less!  Can't wait!


Have a great week and please pray for us!

No comments: