Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Well, it's been a little while because we haven't taken many pictures!  It's been so rainy outside that we haven't been taking too many pictures.  We have enjoyed lots of fun times at the gym and also at Wallabies with Adriel and Harper. Here are some pictures from the last 2 weeks...and some videos at the end :)

This is me at 25 weeks pregnant!


On 6/24, Jason and I were SUPER excited to take Connor to see his first movie at the theater!  He LOVED Cars 2 and sat in his own seat through the entire movie!  I took this picture with my I Phone on the way into the movie, so it's not very good.


On Saturday, 6/25, Harper and Adriel came over to play!  We got Connor a new sandbox and the kids LOVED going from sand, to pool, to swingset!


"Bubbles!"










On Sunday afternoon, Jason and I decided to enjoy the nice weather outside, again!  Connor LOVED his pool - even though this one popped too :(  And LOVED eating some melon, outside! 











This is our newest resident!  We have yet to name her, but think she's sitting on a nest in our gutter!



This is me, at 26 weeks pregnant!  I'm 27 weeks today!


Playing in the yard with Daddy!




This video is from 6/16, when Connor was "reading" to me :) 


This is Connor, playing in his pool, on 6/21!


And this is Connor on 6/25, in the pool, with Harper!


Have a great week!

No comments: