Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Fun Day Out!

We had a great weekend together, now that I've had a break from school!  Jason took us to Gatlinburg to enjoy the Aquarium!  I used to think that living in NE Tennessee, I was only missing one thing...Dunkin Donuts...well, not anymore friends!  We got a DD in Johnson City!  We stopped for breakfast on our way out of town!




Connor and Daddy in Gatlinburg!




Checking out the fish at the Aquarium!







18 weeks pregnant!  (19 weeks today!) We get to see our newest family member in just 2 weeks, on 5/17!



Two crazy fish!



This picture cracks me up!





Checking out the penguins!


I seem to remember pranking you all with a picture at this very penguin sign in August of 2010!  Little did we know!


Walking through the shark tunnel!


Nemo and Dori!!


Have a great week!

No comments: