Followers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Has Arrived!

Well, another wonderful week has passed!  I am excited to say that I had my first big Anatomy and Physiology test on Wednesday, 9/29 and ACED it!  It was awesome!  I also had a big birthday this week and got a fantastic surprise from the best husband in the world!  Ok - I could go on and on...but instead, let's start with the pictures!

This is Connor, giving me a beautiful heart necklace on my birthday (bright and early at 5:30 AM) :)


Next, Jason completely surprised me!  He gave me a bucket list and a bucket and tickets for he and I to go to Atlanta on 11/16 (the day before our anniversary) to see Dave Matthews in AMAZING seats!  SO excited.  The reason for the bucket list is because I have told Jason, continuously, that I want to see a Dave concert with him before we die :)  I LOVE Dave Matthews (for those of you who didn't know that about me)!


Later that night, Jo and Greg had a birthday dinner for me!  It was awesome and delicious as always!



Connor and Grandaddy!


Big birthday hugs!


Walking to me!


Connor and his Daddy on Tuesday, 9/28!


On Friday, 10/1, we had a playdate at Harper and Adriel's house!



Harper and her kitty, Gray!


Connor, walking with Gray!


Connor was mortified that Harper was playing in the dirt!  :) 


Beautiful little Harper!


Connor is OUTTA THERE!


On Sunday, 10/3, we headed up to Big Stone Gap to spend the day with the grandparents!  Here's Connor, walking with his Mamaw!


Silly Boy!



Boogies and pumpkins!





Connor and me with Mamaw!


Playing with Memaw!



Lovin' his Papaw!



Even Cousin Kaleigh was there!


How precious are they?!



Kaleigh even played cars with Connor!


I love this picture of Connor!


Have a fantastic week!  We love you all!

No comments: