Followers

Friday, November 13, 2009

A Couple More!

Ok - a couple more cute pictures of Connor that I just had to share!!!
This is Connor when he turned 3 months old, on November 12th!
Swinging in his swing while watching his favorite movie...no, not Lord of the Rings (unfortunately)...Cars!!!

Connor's Aunt Kecia and Aunt Teresa came over to bring us dinner that night! Here they are with Connor and Daddy! This was also the first time I left Connor with Daddy for a couple of hours...I had a work meeting to go to. Connor did very well...except for the bottle thing, of course!

This is Connor and I on 11/13...he's wearing overalls that my parents gave him. Coincidentally, they belonged to me when I was a year old!!! My parents had them monogrammed for Connor! Weird that they fit him at 3 months and fit me at 12 months!!!

Close up!

Later today, we went to the office where Connor, again, gave sound clinical advice during supervision!!

I LOVE this picture! Connor's face is PRICELESS! This is Connor with his "big brother" Grant! In this picture, Connor looks like he's saying, "Mom...are you SURE he's big enough to hold me?! I mean, REALLY sure?!"

Have a great weekend!
The Ratliffs

No comments: