Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blowing Rock With Miss Ashlee!

On Saturday, 10/10, we were delighted to meet my good friend Ashlee, and her husband, Jeff, and their friends, in Blowing Rock! Ashlee and I worked together at Ballyhoo while we were at UF and I had not seen her since 2002!!! It was great having lunch with them and catching up! Miss Ashlee is 21 weeks pregnant with Baby Lily and we are SO excited for her family!
Here is a picture of all of us in Blowing Rock on Saturday!

We also got to have lunch with my good friend, Paula, from high school, on Sunday, but I forgot to take pictures :( We had a great time and I got to see her mom, who I haven't seen since 1998!!!! It was wonderful meeting Paula's family and I can't wait till they come back up in February!

Have a great week!

Love,
The Ratliffs

No comments: